Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Loverly Valentine's Day

Hopefully we're not the only lovebirds sitting on the couch watching buff, horribly dressed men toss around their tiny skating partners...

I am definitely being pampered today! So pampered that I have time to sit here and blog about a few things. But before I go over the week, here is my view from my comfy spot on the couch.

Steven, preparing our delicious dinner- notice that he's so familiar with the kitchen that he opens every cabinet looking for what he needs.
The boy, with his favorite toy.
The little cutie is 8 months as of yesterday, and isn't crawling yet. He does slide around backwards and puts his diapered tush into the air periodically. Once or twice a day he will slide himself into a precarious situation and get stuck under his changing table, a kitchen chair, or the couch.


Lately, the highlight of Lincoln's day is bath time. This kid LOVES his baths. He is crazy about his rubber ducks and always smiles and laughs as he splashes his hands and feet.
It was another beautiful week in Nashville. Only a few more until Spring Break!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lincoln is adorable!!! Glad your vday was great :: we watched the same thing too ;) I think it is a great way to spend the day ;)

Becky said...

What a cute little bum! Lincoln's, that is - not one of those horribly dressed men in tights.