An Easter Poem
Lincoln and Steven wore their Easter plaid
I baked a cake and it was really bad
We went on an Easter egg hunt Lincoln pet a chick
While there we met a scary bunny wearing a vest and Jordan kicks
We had a ham dinner with friends that we love
Lincoln dressed as a bunny and got his first egg!
Steven put on the ears too, and looked so cute I said he could never take them off again for as long as he lived. At the birth of our next child! When he argues his first case in court! He will be in the nursing home in a robe, eating green jello, wearing them.
5 comments:
what a cute poem :) looks like a wonderful easter!!!
I gotta say, those ears are the BEST! You are right, the first picture reminds me of Calvin and Hobbs...but they almost look like you photoshoped them on him! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter!
What fun pictures! A happy family!
haa cute poem!!!
LOVE THE POEM!
Post a Comment