Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not My Child



I am a cookie eater.  Big time.  Love 'em, love the dough, can't make them or I eat them all.

I made cookies the other day, and thinking I was being an awesome mom, gave Lincoln one for a snack.
When he shouted "done!" with his arms raised, I was surprised to see that his entire cookie was still on his high chair tray.

Only when I flipped the cookie over did I see that he got the part of the cookie that he really wanted- the chocolate chips.

What a little weirdo!

4 comments:

lbliss said...

Haaa thats the first i've heard of that happening! Sounds like you have an artistic child on your hands:)

Rose said...

I love his blissful face!!! Mwah!

Lisa said...

Hahaha - this reminds me of his uncle Dustin!!!

Emily said...

Haha that's awesome. That little goofy.