Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Super 3!!

Linc buddy is 3 and boy, is he going to tell you about it! 

We asked him what he wanted the most for his birthday and it was a PIDERMAN CAKE!!

He also wanted a superhero party so we delivered on that, too.

In case you haven't read any other blogs ever, you haven't seen that EVERY OTHER 3-YEAR-OLD ever is way into heroes.  Lincoln has never seen anything with Spiderman on it besides his Mini Wheats Box but he is obsessed. 


Very excited for his wagon!  Lots of pullin' Dad's shoes around


We had 5 little buddies over for a party.  Everyone had capes and they chased all the bad guys, rescued each other, and struck superhero poses.


A little duck duck goose... don't mind the pudge and the ironing board- part of the obstacle course!

"Bad guy" hot potato.  The little buddies didn't quite get it. They kept saying, "But its not hot!"

The captain superhero ran them through the obstacles




 Lincoln's one request: this sweet cake.  Last night when I was getting ready to decorate it Steven got all up in my grill telling me to do this and, "what about this, honey?"  So he decorated the cake, and honestly he did way better than I would have.  A perfectionist vs. a half a'er.  Steven is a man of many talents.





I love watching Lincoln with his buddies.  And by watching I mean listening.  Their conversations are hilarious.  Some are great talkers, others you still have to piece their stories together.  But there is lots of conversation about Lightning McQueen, getting bad guys, and eating. 

The kids had a fun time and everyone hugged before leaving.  Precious!



                                                  Linc's as a 3-year-old
Catchin' up in his height and weight!  Now in the 50% for height and 25% for weight

Knows very clearly what he is and isn't supposed to do.  When he is going to do something wrong, he looks at me and says, "But don't look!!" or "Mom, GO AWAY!!"

Trying to understand dead vs. alive... as in what is living.  Trees are living but how because they don't poop??

More cuddley, but the other day when I asked for a hug he said, "I ran all out!"

All around rascal/good boy



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln!! isn't it crazy how boys are such boys from the womb ;) Love the cake and your cute boys!!

Natasha said...

He sounds like a very clever little guy. What a fun age!

Mary said...

Yea for Lincoln! Happy Birthday!

Brittany said...

Thanks for stalking me! We love your family. And those boys... when I have boys, I hope they are as cute as yours :) Happy b-day Linc! We need to get him and Hal together again. She is obsessed with "piderman" too.