Friday, January 18, 2013

Grandma Rose

"Grandma Rose grew up to be your mommy!!" 

Yep.  You are right, Lincoln.

"Grandma Rose gave me my doggie because she loves me so much and she let me bring him home!!"  (Squeezes his doggie)

So there you go.  Lincoln knows the 2 most important things about Grandma Rose.  She is my mom and he got doggie while he lived at her house in Las Vegas.

I love my mother tremendously.  I am grateful for her path in life and the older I get the more I appreciate her.  






Thank goodness she came to visit.  She helped me on my journey to figuring out my son and we had a fabulous time together!  






2 comments:

Rose said...

Such fun pictures to remind me of my most wonderful visit with you all. I cherish every single moment of it.

Lisa said...

I love this post! It's nice to reflect sometimes on those people in our life that maybe we take for granted, but then suddenly realize we'd be lost without...and we appreciate them with brand new eyes.

I love that Linc thinks Grandma Rose grew up to be your mommy! Awesome :)