Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Eggs and So Much More

Happy Easter, Every Bunny!!

Last Sunday Steven and I had a wonderful Easter. In keeping with tradition, we dyed eggs the night before. We got some really pretty colors and did our best to make a little egg family. Steven decorated me, and I did him and the baby. We got skills, I know- the eggs look just like us.

Steven really let his artistic abilities shine with this polka dot number. While we decorated, we watched The Ten Commandments and it was so entertaining! Neither of us had seen it for a long time and we loved it! "Oh Moses, Moses, Moses..."

Sunday was awesome as well. We're in the choir and so we ended up participating in most of Sacrament Meeting's program. The songs we sang were beautiful, and I felt the Spirit testify so strongly while we were singing. Our Savior died for us, and He lives again. During I Know That My Redeemer Lives I couldn't hold it together, and cried the whole last verse. I was the embarrassing fat lady on stand crysinging! Yikes!

After church we hit up a Law School Easter Potluck and then on to Ryan and Mary's house for a delicious ham dinner. It was the real deal! Ham, rolls, potatoes, salad, corn, deviled eggs, and cheesecake for dessert. The food was amazing and we just love the company.
Steven, gynormous me, Chris and Scarlet
Rebekah, Conrad, Ryan and Mary.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I love all these cutie couples!!! And you do NOT look gynormous!!! You look freakin incredible for 34 weeks! WOW! I am jealous. I was not a hot pregnant lady like you!

Scarlet said...

These are awesome photos!! We miss you guys and can't believe you have a few days till the baby comes!! Hope all is going well.