At the park, Link enjoyed his first ride in a swing!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
A Day in the Park
Saturday was one of the best days we've had in a long time. But really, it doesn't take much to make us happy- time together without Satan's law school work is pretty much all we need. The weather was gorgeous so we took Lincoln out to the park and then for a hike around Radnor Lake.
At the park, Link enjoyed his first ride in a swing!



Yes, that is drool. Such talent in our family.




Radnor Lake is beautiful and the turning of the leaves make it even better. The whole time I kept saying, "This is beautiful! This is SOOO beautiful!" The reds, yellows and oranges of the leaves are wonderful. We forgot our baby carrier so we cradled Link the whole time. He slept through the whole thing, even when we practically ran into a deer.
Our life is fairly busy right now, and we often stress about school and finding a job. But really, we are so blessed, we have such a wonderful life, and we are happy. Days like yesterday helped remind us just how great things are.
At the park, Link enjoyed his first ride in a swing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting - and what a doll!!! Amanda, I see so much of you in those pics of him! Sounds like you guys had one of those awesome perfect days that you'll remember forever!
what an adorable little boy!! and you look so great! Love the hair!! I know doesn't law school suck :: I know it sucks for our husbands too but sometimes I wish I could just fast forward through all this junk ;)
Post a Comment