The crowd to meet Paula was pretty substantial, and we all lined up like good boys and girls, eager for our turn. As Megan and I shivered and chatted outside (we were near the end of the line which went out Costco's doors), I couldn't help but take a good look at the people around me. As I looked, I realized that most of the people anxious to meet Paula could be categorized into 3 groups: old women, gay men, and obese people.
So what does that make me?
One thing is for sure, if you like Paula's cookin', you like butter. And by gosh, I'll be thinking about my fellow butter lovers tomorrow as I bake one of Paula's delicious desserts.
The very tan Paula and her ear'ringed husband
Crazy lookin' me and the darling Megan
2 comments:
gotta love Paula!!! and I would say out of all of those personally I think I would like to be bunched with the gays ;) not ready to be either of the other things yet ;)
We're such nerds, but I love it!
Post a Comment