Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is why...this is why...this is why Nashville's hot

We live in the BEST neighborhood ever. Why is it the best, you ask? Welp, for one thing, there are lots of hills which makes for great baby walkin'. Second, the houses are stinkin' amazing. Cozy, fun colors, porches with rocking chairs- we would love to come back and buy a house here some day. Third, we are so central to everything! All in all, Nashville is the best.

Here are some of my favorite Halloween houses in our neighborhood. I bet Christmas will be even better.



This morning we heard Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley were performing downtown for Good Morning America so, on our way to dropping Steven off to school, we took a little detour and enjoyed a little morning concert! We ran into our friend Melinda and her cuties who came to see the concert as well.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow so jealous of the concert!!! and i love those houses!! Nashville is starting to sound pretty darn appealing ;)

Dani said...

SERIOUSLY, i am not buttering you up here, your mouse cake looks AMAZING! you have talent my dear. and i know just what went wrong with your cake poops. we'll work on it tomorrow. :)

Toes on the Nose said...

And you didn't call me????

lbliss said...

aww cute cute houses...I love TN and I haven't even been there! Im finally stalking you...love your blog!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

such a fun place. I totally want to come visit. You guys are so cute.