Monday, September 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We've been back in Nashville for a few weeks now and we are so happy to be home!  Steven is busy with school and extracurricular activities (and following college football like its his job), and I am so happy to have my time full of Primary, babysitting, and doing that whole take care of Lincoln/the house thing.  

Anyhoo, the day we got back, Lincoln was so happy.  He ran from room to room and touched the walls, opened drawers, and wanted to get into everything.  We think he might remember living here.  Its sweet.  It makes us happy.

But here the little buddy is, making himself comfortable, on his first day back home. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

How cute! I wish I could have seen Lincoln running around!

Toes on the Nose said...

We miss you guys and everyone else back in Nashville. Its fun to see the kids when the recognize things after being away for a while.