Friday, September 3, 2010

Vegas

Big smile.  Can't stop smiling when I think about this.

Near the end of the summer I took Lincoln back to Vegas to visit my sweet parents and to see Dustin and Lisa.  They recently moved to Utah but came back to Vegas for this:

So happy for them.

Lincoln and I had a great time!  My parents totally spoiled both of us with delicious meals, movies, swim parties every day, and lots and lots of quality time.  They hadn't seen him for 8 months and I am so glad he warmed up to them quickly. 

Dad, Cindy, and the incredible-eating Linkaroo!
All you Vegas haters (you know who you are) look at this gorgeous sky!  Only in the west, baby!  

Dustin and Lisa

2 comments:

Rose said...

Nice pictures, Honey! I miss Linky! And his mommy!

Lisa said...

I absolutely LOVE that pic of the temple! I need to show it to all these u-tards here that think it must have slot machines inside!