We went to Nashville a couple weeks ago because my sweet BROTHER was there on a conference from Utah! We only got to spend a few hours with it but boy, was it worth it
We introduced him to the fameous biscuits at Loveless Cafe (thus all the "yummy" faces)
and enjoyed a little rockin' and sightseein'.
On our drive back the next day, we googled pumpkin patches in the area we were driving through. We found some pumpkins, and they were at a farm, but they were purchased at a neighboring farm and lined up neatly in a row.
My quest for authenticity is never ending. I dream of being a farmer but whenever we meet one they let us know how hard it is to make it as a farmer these days. Our punkin' seller lived on a family farm but recently converted to raising cattle.
So we looked at his tractors,
held the baby goats (Steven LOOOOOVED it more than life! He wanted to take one back),
and picked our our punkin's
but not from a patch (:
And as for my authenticity, Iguess being a mom is as authentic as it gets. Wipin' bums, cooking all the meals... you know, I'm keepin it real.
2 comments:
Look like such fun! Mwah!
Well if you have any questions about living on a farm I can help. If you are ever in Northern Montana let me know and I'll tell my parents you're headed their way. They'll probably put you to work though!
Post a Comment