Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Super Halloween

Like 95% of the 3-year-olds in the United States, Lincoln was 'Piderman this year for Halloween!  He was Spiderman on Halloween, the day before, the day after, and today, too.  That kid is so funny!  He has a funny dance where he shoots webs out of his hands and is always getting the bad guys.

Since he was a superhero, we decided to all go with the theme.

Introducing...

Superman!


The Incredible Hulk


and Thor.



We found another Super Family at the Trunk or Treat. (Looove us some Hutchisons :))


and had the World's Cutest Trick or Treat Group!!

Check them out!!







5 comments:

Dana said...

I forgot to email the pics! I'll do it tonight!

Brittany H said...

LOOOVe us a little Haymore too :) Great mom's think alike :)

Rose said...

Such a great Halloween family!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it doesn't get much cuter than that group!!! What a great idea for a theme!

Don't forget what you're gonna be next year girl...it's set in stone...it has to be!!! ; )

lbliss said...

I love that you left a comment, Thanks You! I need you to update your blog please ha haa j/k i'm the worst:) Anyway, just thought I'd say thank you for leaving a cute comment.