Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blessed Boy

Sunday we blessed our sweetie pie. Steven did a great job with the blessing and Doug, Brinton, Chris Reece, and the members of our bishopbric helped out. I've never been one to get too sappy but I sure get all teary eyed these days thinking about Steven and Lincoln. I am so grateful for my boys and I pray that I can be the best wife and mom to them that I can be!







3 comments:

Lisa said...

OH my goodness, look at that sweet little boy all pimped out in his white tux ; ) I can't even believe how big he is getting...his hair looks like it's turning pretty blonde! Auntie Lisa misses him something fierce! *mwah!*

Unknown said...

what a beautiful little boy!!!

Toes on the Nose said...

That last picture he is looking at you like "I'll get you for this when I am a teenager." He is super cute though.