As I type this title, I can't help but hear Sheryl Crow singing in my head. Her "Leaving Las Vegas" is a bit melancholy, and I felt the same way about the end of the summer. Living in Vegas during Lincoln's birth was such a blessing. Everyone did so much to help us adjust to the demands of being new parents. We had a great time with everyone, and miss them almost as much as they miss Lincoln.

Mom never missed an opportunity to hold the grandbaby!

Dad took us on lots of lunchdates- we got asked more than once if Lincoln was OUR baby. Yikes people, come on. Not that you don't look young, Dad!

The holding of Lincoln inevitably turned into a nap.

We loved the nights spent swimming and playing with Dad and Cindy.

We had the best time with Dustin and Lisa! They always showed us a good time with Rock Band, crazy games like the Great Hootiehootie, and were so good at keeping Lincoln happy. I'm pretty sure he's in love with Lisa.
Of course, the darling Tayloroo.
1 comment:
back to real life?? good luck and looks like you had a great summer!!
Post a Comment