Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mr. Lincoln Visits Sea World

We took Link to Sea World a couple weeks before we left Vegas. We decided it was a good idea to do lots of things with him now because a. he get into everywhere for free and b. we can tell him we already took him to these places so no, we can't go again. Does Disneyland in utero count?




I thought I'd make this picture real "real" and include my thumb and the polar bear's bottom.




While we were in San Diego we also went to a beautiful wedding reception for David's brother's son, AJ and his cute wife. Lincoln got to meet his uncle Brian, a very useful person to know because he acts as the brute squad when necessary.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo you are back!! love the pics!! keep em coming!!!

Nyssa said...

I love how you call him Link. Do you ever play Zelda?