Monday, October 18, 2010

The Boys of Fall

This is Lincoln's friend Coen.  He comes over about 4 afternoons a week while his Mama is at work.  He is a sweet, sweet boy and I love having him over.

The boys are CRAZY about going outside!  They bang on the glass door and as soon as I open it up they bolt/toddle out.  They mostly hunt for treasures like sticks, the green balls you see them holding, and the neighbor's cat.  Sometimes they dig in the dirt and bang on the rain gutter downspout. 




Muscle man almost fills out his 12mo onesie





I'm so glad Lincoln has someone to practice sharing with! 

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love these pictures! I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see you!

Scarlet said...

Wow! What cutie! What's Linc weighing these days?

Rose said...

I am so homesick for Lincoln and his mama and daddy! He is just so cute! Glad he has a nice little guy to play with.