Tuesday, October 26, 2010

North Carolina

A few weekends back, we made the 9 hour drive to Raleigh, North Carolina.  

9 hours, you may exclaim!  Isn't North Carolina RIGHT NEXT TO Tennessee?!? 

By gosh, it is, but Tennessee is one dang long state, we've discovered.  My cousin who came down that same weekend passed through 3 or 4 states in less time.  

The drive was totally worth it, we saw my beautiful cousin, Courtney, get married.  My Grandpa Deaver sealed them in the temple.  He sealed Steven and I as well.  It was a privilege to witness such a sacred event and a great reminder of what I need to focus my energy and thoughts on.    


Lincoln and his Great Grandpa, he still usually only likes to be held by me or Steven! 

Grandpa Deaver, Gina, and Aunt Mel


1 comment:

Rose said...

Love the pictures! So fun to see you and Link with the NC family! I love you!