Look at that face!!! Is she not killer?!?
This is Charlotte Rose, my sister's baby. And man, I LOVE her! And her mom.
After holding out as long as I possibly could (I guess the grandmas have first dibs on seeing the baby), I flew out to Texas to meet Charlotte. I wanted to help Emily with cooking and cleaning but mostly chased Lincoln around and tried to keep him from laying on their cat. We did have a great time, though, and laughed more than you should while holding a sleeping infant.
Can't wait to see her around Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
She is darling, Amanda! You must be such a proud aunt!
awww she is beautiful!!! And Emily looks great too :) Must have been so fun for you two to be back together :)
Oh my word, Lottie is sooo cute!!! I can't wait, wait, wait to see and hold her! I'll bet you guys had so much fun together! It will be great to see everyone at Christmas...one big baby fest!
Post a Comment