Monday, May 30, 2011

Steven Haymore, esq.

Well, he did it.  Haymore the hottie is officially a Law School Grad. 

Since Steven is the class President (and the best looking) he got to do a few special things during the day- lead the processionals, carry a banner, and present the class gift.  This year the class gift is a scholarship in remembrance of Chris Lantz.  Chris' fiance, brother, and parents were at graduation and received an award Chris would have received.  The absence of such a great friend and classmate as well as the realization of leaving other dear friends made the day bittersweet.  

ALL of Steven's amazing family came in town for his special day.  Doug and Tricia from their mission in Salt Lake, 4 brothers from Atlanta, and the last brother from Knoxville.  It was a splendid reunion! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Steven! Now you can help me out when I get thrown in the clink! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Way to go Steven!!! I bet he did great at all of the fun things he got to do :) Now the bar ;) I think I am hating bar studying more than school...didn't think that would be possible...poor Lyle I know I should be a supportive wife and not complain but that wouldn't be me ;) And YAY for your new baby boy!!! That is so exciting...and why do you still look so stikin cute...so not fair :)

Rose said...

Love the pictures! We're so proud of you, Steven!