Saturday, March 31, 2012

February


Quite possibly one of the cutest pictures ever.  Mr. Chasers is pretty adorable, if I do say so myself.

February was a busy and fun month.  We celebrated Valentine's Day with a lunch date to Costco (where else?!?).  Lincoln and I sported matching pink Polo shirts.  A week or two earlier we played the Newlywed Game and enjoyed fondu with friends. 



A series of tornados blew through our area.  Steven wisked us quickly to his parent's basement only to discover that the tornado was headed right for their house- our place was perfectly safe.  Thank goodness for flashlights and bicycle helmets, somehow we made it through the night :). 


 Lots o hiking and walking, taking advantage of the nice weather. 




 We lost doggie for a few sad days.  We used the opportunity to teach Lincoln about prayer.  We prayed for help finding doggie, and for Heavenly Father to keep him safe.  We searched the house up and down multiple times and 2 days later, Lincoln spotted doggie while he was laying in his bed.  A sweet lesson learned.  



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Chase is adorable!!! And what a good lesson Lincoln got to learn :) Glad you guys made it through the tornados safely!!

Mary said...

Chase is adorable! I love that picture too! Yea for Lincoln--and I am so glad you found doggie! Can't wait to see you again

Rose said...

Grandpa and Grandma had a similar experience today where we prayed to find something and found it in 10 seconds. Prayer is wonderful!