Sunday, May 13, 2012

Utah

Lucky lucky me, I spent a little less than a week with Dustin, Lisa, and sweet Taylor.  I think we did just about every fun thing we could think of in the lower Salt Lake City area.  We played all day, chatted and laughed and danced during the night. 

I LOVE staying with people and getting all the fun intimate stories of their lives.  When they knew they were getting married, what they really think about their surroundings, dreams, diet fails... loved getting to know my brother and sister-in-law better.  Such an amazing couple.









Cousin Bekah and Dustin can really move it
Dancing like Power Rangers
 There was just enough time to squeeze in 2 quick visits with dear,sweet college friends, Alicia and Alison.  I love these cute girls and wish I could see them more!





2 comments:

Toes on the Nose said...

are you serious that you came to utah and you didn't call me???? Sadness...

Amanda said...

Megan! I am a terrible friend. I had such a short time and it was so planned out with my brother and his fam. But I do love yoo... Nashville half anytime soon :)