I took the boys to Vegas a few weeks ago, to visit their grandparents and start on a little indoctrindation. I have a battle in teaching my children the beauty of the desert-- I married a certain someone who once told me Nevada (pronounced NE-VAH-DUH, not NE-VUH-DUH) was the armpit of the nation. I am sure to sing, "Home means Nevada" whenever I can.
As we were making our descent in the airplane, Lincoln screams out, "I LOVE THE DESERT!!" as the people behind us were expressing their surprise at the brownness and exclaiming, "Are there any trees here??"
I am happy to report that Chase Haymore is a Pike! He looks a lot like my siblings, I think, and quite a bit like the baby picture of my Uncle Dougie.
Soo glad my sweet hubby sends me and the boys to spend time with my wonderful, amazing parents!
2 comments:
How fun! Chase looks exactly like your dad. So darling
I LOVE THE DESERT TOO! Especially Calico Basin :)
You keep on raising Vegas babies. They are the best! PS you and Steven make really BEAUTIFUL babies!!!
Post a Comment