Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Part 1

Since Steven is in his last year of Law School, we decided to take what may be our last chance to have a really long Christmas with my parents in Las Vegas. We had 3 WEEKS off, and really enjoyed having so much time to party with my family.

Christmas Round 1 was with my Mom and David.  We had our "Christmas Eve" on the 23rd complete with a DELICIOUS dinner, lots of dessert, football (watching), and games.  I made sure to help with dinner in hopes that some of my mom and David's cooking skills would rub off on me. 

The Kid's Table- Mom and Davie with their very fun friends
The big kid table- Stepbrother Brian, Peter, Emily, Lisa, Dustin, me and Linc, and Steven


 The big kids table was very mature and Christmas-like.  Lots of stuffing faces and inappropriate joking. 




A very good time was had by all


 
 I don't know about yours, but my family spends a lot of time gathered in the kitchen.  It is definitely one of my favorite places.


This is the best/very typical shot- Dustin and Lisa cuddling and Mom wanting in on the love... so sweet

The star of the show
Christmas Morning came on the 24th and after poor Dustin made a trip to the Quick Care, we opened our presents. 

 
It was a beautiful few days.  I felt very loved, peaceful, and grateful for Christ and my family. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family looks wonderful and fun :) Glad your holidays were so great :)

Rose said...

Such a fun time we had! Lots of happy memories! I sure do miss Lincoln, Charlotte, and Taylor! And their parents!

lbliss said...

Looks like a super fun christmas... sad I didn't get to see you! I love that your wearing your spartan v-ball sweatshirt...cause guess who else does?...ME!:)