| Chasers is always hiding in the bjorn! |
Christmas was beautiful. I loved being in our own space- we bought our first REAL Christmas tree and were lucky enough to decorate it twice- once as soon as we got it and another time after it fell over a few days later :). Lincon and I made gingerbread cookies for neighbors and Steve and I told lots of stories to the boys about Jesus and Santa. Lincoln understood what was going on, but I think the line between the two men were blurred. On our way to see a nativity, Lincoln asked if he was going to sit on Jesus's lap.
Christmas Eve we went to Atlantic Station. We shopped a little bit and rode a tiny train, which is one of the high points in Lincoln's life, as you can see by his cute face.
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at Mom and Dad Haymore's place. Lincoln was super excited for Santa and in the morning, helped everyone open their stockings. He loved all his toys, but was mostly excited by his candy and ate every piece as soon as he saw it.
Chase enjoyed playing with his cousins, Logan and Tyler.
I like Christmas falling on a Sunday. We attend a small Portuguese Branch and when we arrived at church, we discovered that everyone in the branch was in the Christmas Choir except us. We loved being sung to and they were glad that they had an audience.
One of our presents to Lincoln was a tricycle, which he practices riding into the railing on our deck... over and over...
1 comment:
Oh love it! Link is such a cutie, especially on his trike! We missed you guys and can't wait to have another Christmas together with ya!
Post a Comment