Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Boys


A cute picture to start things off.

We have had a great month or so!  We finally moved into our own place, a cute home with a nice yard and lots of room for Lincoln to run wild.  Chase is getting sweeter and sweeter, and rewards our attention with darling smiles.  Steven got to travel quite a bit in December, and we sure are grateful that he is needed at work.  And as for me, I am getting to know more girls in my ward, got my cello out this month for the first time in probably a year, and am letting Jillian Michaels kick my butt again. 




A mild winter has allowed us lots of outside play time!  I've taught Lincoln how to play hide and seek so we play that or he rides his rocket around. 

A week before Christmas my dad came to visit!  Link and Papa had a great time, playing with trains, running around, and telling each other stories.  I always love to spend time with Dad, and he always spoils us.  We ate out at a crazy BBQ place and finally tried Tim Tam Slams.




Saturday, Steven was sworn in as a lawyer.  He's official!  I am so proud of him.  Love my workin' man.   

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh, I love my little grandsons! What adorable pictures!!!