Anyhoo, I want to be good at lots of things. Decorating, sewing, crafting, baking... but all too often, I try and come up just a liiitle short.
This desk, I am pretty proud of. The color turned our great and it is smooth and inviting. But, staying true to character, I did suck a little. Still no hardware, and it probably won't have any for at least another week while I decide what to do, and the rest of the room is still a hodge podge of mismatched hand-me-downs (which we are SO grateful for!) and cords everywhere... I'm tryin :).
My friend Elena introduced me to this amazingness:

And I had to show her my own nailed it moment.
If you're lookin for a good laugh and more amazing pics, you can read more about it here http://thehaymoops.blogspot.com/2009/10/cake-poops.html
3 comments:
The desk is FAB! Love the color! And the "Nailed It"... made me LOL!!!! SOOooo funny!
Hey I feel that way too. I can't think of anything I'm really good at. I'm mediocre at most things. I keep telling myself I just need more practice, so maybe someday I'll be really good at something.
Dude. I remember when we were lifeguarding I was amazed at how good you were with people. Making them laugh, making them feel interesting. It's a talent I'll never have. In fact, I remember when you met up with all my lib square boys (remember Dave Rampton, aka Rumpy? Who thought you were SPECTACULARLY gorgeous?). I SO admire how you charm people.
So, I guess what I'm saying is, you are a bomb people person. And, that fail pic make me bust up laughing. Good stuff.
Post a Comment