haa aaaaa cute post!!! p.s. your super skinny;)
hahahha!! that is so Zeke too :) We have to get our boys together and looks like they would be grand friends :)
I think you should frame those pics of Steven and Linc and give them to S for father's day! Hee hee...by the way, where is the rest of your hair? Can I buy it and have it made into a wig?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haa aaaaa cute post!!! p.s. your super skinny;)
hahahha!! that is so Zeke too :) We have to get our boys together and looks like they would be grand friends :)
I think you should frame those pics of Steven and Linc and give them to S for father's day! Hee hee...by the way, where is the rest of your hair? Can I buy it and have it made into a wig?
Post a Comment