Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Steven Haymore, Cockroach Hunter

If you could see me now...

You would see me, sitting cross-legged, on a hard backed chair next to the wall. As far away from the kitchen as possible.


What should I be doing? Washing dishes and getting ready for bed.


Why am I not washing the dishes, you might ask?

Well, there is a cockroach the size of your fat uncle in my sink. In a bowl. In the sink.


I could die.


Last time I encountered something like this, I was rescued by the one and only, Steven Haymore, Cockroach Hunter. You may have heard of him. He is known for his good looks, fast arm, and strength with the shoe. Size 11 dress shoe to be exact. Sadly, my hero is nowhere to be found, so I will sit and wait for him to come home and rescue me. It may go something like this:


Sadly I stopped recording before catching the karate kick in full action.


After the last hunt, we were so to creeped out to go to bed so we spent some time perusing awkwardfamilyphotos.com and peopleofwalmart.com We laughed enough to hide our fears and crawl into bed. Here is our favorite find of the night- its called "Eye Contact" and the captain reads, "Where's Aunt Ticia?"

3 comments:

the youngs said...

heheheheheheh....

Toes on the Nose said...

It took me a minute, but now I am kind of creeped out by that picture.

Abbie said...

Yuck! I seriously, seriously HATE cockroaches. Bad memories from the mission